- Treatment Of Dark Spots And Blemishes Orange peels have a higher content of vitamin C than the fruit itself. Instead of throwing away the peels, you can dry them in the sun and grind them to prepare orange peel powder. This can be used as a body scrub.You can mix the above scrub with milk and milk cream and apply it on your face. This will provide an instant glow to your face as well as reduce dark spots and blemishes on your skin.
- Treatment Of Acne Excess dirt, soot or bacteria block your skin pores, resulting in the occurrence of pimples. Oranges have a high content of citric acid which is effective in drying away acne. Orange peels contain a high amount of dietary fiber, which regulates bowel movements, thus eliminating harmful wastes and toxins from the body. This will prevent acne breakouts by getting rid of toxins.
- Skin Whitening Qualities Orange peels are a natural bleaching agent that can lighten dark blotches on the skin and effectively remove them with time. They help in reducing suntans by deflecting harmful UV rays from attacking skin cells.
- Anti- Aging Benefits of Handcrafted Orange Soap are a rich source of vitamin C which improves the skin texture and color. It also helps in restoring collagen in your body which is responsible for skin firming and prevents premature aging of skin. Oranges contain powerful antioxidants which fight off oxygen free radicals These free radicals often cause wrinkles and sagging of cheeks.
- Great Toner Orange peels contain abundant amounts of vitamin C and antioxidants which maintain the oils of the skin. They are suitable for both oily and dry skin. Topical application of orange peels on skin removes dead cells and dirt as well as keeps the skin moisturized and toned. Calcium contributes to antioxidant production, thus reversing dry skin and providing the appearance of a healthy and glowing skin