PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Khas Powder Act as a dietary support.
- It is a cooling herb; pacify the high Pitta (fire).
- It removes excess heat from the body and gives a cooling effect.Helps to maintains healthy temperature of body.
- Used for preparing Sharbat (sherbet) or soft drink during summer.
- Roots are used as water flavoring agent.Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It supports healthy complexion.
- Khas is also a support for healthy prostate gland in males.
- The paste of khas is also beneficial in bad odor of sweat.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Serving Size:Internal Use: Take 1 to 3 Gms (One-third to half teaspoon) 2 times a day Khas Powder with water 1 – 2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. In summer, it can be used as a cold drink.External Use: Make a medium paste of powder with warm water and apply on the body to keep the body cool only for the peoples who has high pitta (fire) skin. It works as a deodorant, if you are mixing with other herbs, use Khas proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
USAGE OF KHAS POWDER
- The decoction of Khas Powder when taken with milk and sugar at least once a day for about a week helps to get rid from the unpleasant body odor caused due to extreme sweating.
- Make a paste of Khas powder and Sandal Powder and apply over the face. It helps in supporting healthy skin and complexion.
- Mix crushed almonds, Khas Powder in equal quantity and rock sugar according to taste. Mix all and store in an airtight bottle. Take 2-3 spoons twice a day for a healthy body.