What is Tamarind?
Tamarind is a delicious, sweet, and sour fruit that has a wide variety of uses, both for medicinal and culinary purposes. It is a medium-sized bushy tree with evergreen leaves and a fruit that develops in pods characterized by long, brown shells. Inside is a sticky, fleshy, juicy pulp, which is the tamarind fruit. This is where the nutrition and taste reside! As it is both sweet and sour in taste, people either tend to immediately like it or have a natural disposition against it!
Tamarind Nutrition Facts
Tamarind is a very valuable commodity in the world because of its nutritional components. These include a significant level of vitamin C, E, and B, calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, manganese, and dietary fiber. There are also a number of organic compounds that make tamarind a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent.
- 3F Tamarind Powder is manufactured in state of the art plant with Spray Drying technology that retains almost all the nutrient of the original fruit.
- 3F Ferox Fruitx & VegX Powders are normally available in off season as well.
- These Powders are 100 % Natural with No added Chemicals, Colours, Preservatives, & Sugars.
- Spray Dried Fruit Powders are very tasty and highly nutritious. Its water soluble. Each 100 Grams of powder contains up to 100% (or even more in some specific Nutrients) of Daily Value (required by an average adult) of some or most of the vitamins & minerals such as Carbohydrate, Dietary Fibre, Protein, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium , Zinc, Vitamins – “A”, “B1”, “B2”, “B3”, B6”, “C”, “E”, “K”, Flavonoids, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Poly-phenols etc.
Packing – Reusable, Re-sealable, Air-tight Kraft paper stand-up pouches.
Usage – Commonly used for
- Spice blends
- Rice blends
- Making Soups
- Making curries
- Direct substitute to solid Tamarind in dish preparation
- Salad dressings
- Preparing Sauces
- Health Drink
- Fruit Juice Applications
- Health Supplement
- Food Premixes
- Extruded Snacks Food Application and Instant Food Applications.
Increasingly popular among health-conscious foodies, spinach powder is loaded with a wide range of nutrients including beta-carotene, iron and fiber. These and other nutrients that are abundant in spinach powder have been associated with numerous health benefits, including protecting against age-related macular degeneration, preventing constipation, improving weight loss, lowering blood pressure, and fighting insulin resistance.