- 3F Spray Dried Mint Powder is manufactured in state of the art plant with Spray Drying technology that retains almost all the nutrient of the original fruit.
- 3F Ferox Fruitx & VegX Powders are normally available in off season as well.
- These Powders are 100 % Natural with No added Chemicals, Colours, Preservatives, & Sugars.
- Spray Dried Fruit Powders are very tasty and highly nutritious. Its water soluble. Each 100 Grams of powder contains up to 100% (or even more in some specific Nutrients) of Daily Value (required by an average adult) of some or most of the vitamins & minerals such as Carbohydrate, Dietary Fibre, Protein, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium , Zinc, Vitamins – “A”, “B1”, “B2”, “B3”, B6”, “C”, “E”, “K”, Flavonoids, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Poly-phenols etc.
Packing – Reusable, Re-sealable, Air-tight Kraft paper stand-up pouches.
Usage – Commonly used for
- Spice blends
- Rice blends
- Making Soups
- Making curries
- Direct substitute to solid Mint leaves in dish preparation
- Salad dressings
- Preparing Sauces
- Health Drink
- Fruit Juice Applications
- Health Supplement
- Food Premixes
- Extruded Snacks Food Application and Instant Food Applications.
Spray Dried Mint Powder is Used In Teas, Beverages, Jellies, Syrups, Candies, And Ice Creams. Also Used In Used In Dishes Like Mint-Coriander Chutney, Rasam, Sambar, Meat, Fish, Poultry Items And Biryanis. Beacause Of Itc Cooling Properties It Is Used In Many Beverages.. It Is Used To Make Cool Refreshing Drinks Like Mintade Or Jaljeera. Addition Of Mint In Curd Or Lassi Results In Energizing The Beverage. Give A Distinct Flavor To Your Everyday Paratha By Adding Mint In It. Pani-Puri Or Golagappa Provides Refreshing And Cooling Effect.. Spices At Spice Platter Are Made From Natural Ingredients With No Added Sugar, Filler, Artificial Color Or Any Preservative, So That You Get The Most Authentic Flavor Every Time.
- Refreshing flavor – An everyday seasoning! Aromatic mint are known as Pudhina powder in India. The mint powder is prepared from dried mint leaves.
- Mint powder are used in teas, beverages, jellies, syrups, candies, and ice creams. Also used in used in dishes like mint-coriander chutney, rasam, sambar, meat, fish, poultry items and biryanis. Beacause of itc cooling properties it is used in many beverages.
- It is used to make cool refreshing drinks like mintade or Jaljeera. Addition of mint in curd or lassi results in energizing the beverage. Give a distinct flavor to your everyday paratha by adding mint in it. Pani-puri or Golagappa provides refreshing and cooling effect.
- Spices at Spice Platter are made from natural ingredients with no added sugar, filler, artificial color or any preservative, so that you get the most authentic flavor every time.